BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Karen S.
Coolidge
I love the cooling sensation it leaves on your lips when you put it on and it last a long time. I like it a lot.
Cyndi J.
Metropolis
I love this!! It stayed on just like lip gloss. It plumped my lips so much! And I didn't have any of that usual numbness, or tingling from this product like I do with all the others I've used! It was easy to apply, with amazing coverage in one application!
Margaret H.
Chicago
I definitely think it’s worth the money.  Feels like it’s working the second you put it on. The colors are always perfect
Bri L.
I love love love this lipgloss! When I had first put it on I immediately felt this really cool sensation and it has a beautiful shine. It easily lasts for hours and the packaging is really nice. Would definitely recommend this lip gloss.
angie p.
Midlothian
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love Buxom plumping lipglosses but not for the plump. It doesn’t plump my lips at all but I love the way it feels on my lips and I love the colors. It’s got this cool mint feel on your lips. It’s not cheap but worth it in my opinion. I recommend Buxom lipglosses to guests all the time. I also really like they’re lip liners.
Adamnamy L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Highly reccomend this gloss is lovely. Great lip pump with no irritation or burning. Wears for hours with beautiful shin.
Julia R.
Clayton, IL
I really love this lip plumper! The color of the gloss is gorgeous, and I see a noticeable difference after use. I currently only have two sample sized glosses, but I am going to buy more soon! I also think that the price is reasonable, compared to other high end glosses and lip products.
Dallas J.
paxton, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
Tasted amazing and left my lips full out pouty without irritating them! Not as tingly/burning as some other plumpers can be! Almost ready to buy a refill already!
Alysia M.
Baltimore
Amazing! The color is perfect, it's tinted enough to wear by itself but sheer enough to build on another color. This is the first time I have purchased this product and I will most certainly be a repeat customer!
Mahek L.
I love buxom cosmetics lip products, not only do the look great but they feel great as well. Especially the color dolly you can use this alone or coat it on top of any lipstick and it still will look pretty.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.