BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Megan H.
Louisville
Purchased at: Sephora
This buxom full on lip plumping gloss is great. I love the color. It does tingle on your lips and is very glossy but I do feel like it works great. Color is great also. It has lasted me a long time!
nicole y.
METAIRIE, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This limp plumping lip gloss is amazing! The pigmentation in these is not to strong but beautiful! It actually gives the perfect pout!
yessi b.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly this shade is such a beautiful color! Perfect year round for a variety of skin tones. Not painful but you definitely feel a tingling sensation on the lips which I find very soothing! Smells great as well!
xtina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Some colors have noticeable textured glitter when smacking lips together.. Products are definitely transfer proof. I like the pumping tingle. Lips are slightly enlarged.nothing crazy.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really dislike giving poor reviews but I have to stay true and give my honest opinion. This formula was awful. It was sticky and seriously lacked pigment. I was super disappointed. I would not recommend this.
Laura N.
Lorain
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these lip glosses. They're not only good for a subtle plumping but are good on their own as just a pretty gloss.
Jennifer M.
Estero
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all buxom lip plumping products! They are amazing! Not too sticky, but they last. A slight tingle/ minty feeling but not so much that your lips are on fire. They do plump as well!
arielle c.
Bergenfield
I received the half size in a christmas set last year and loved it. As with the previously used glosses, they also have the same sensation that gives the right amount of plumping.
Patricia J.
I love this lip gloss.  Not only does it plump the lips, the color is so beautiful.  It's a my "lips but better" color - mauve and rose blended together, both very neutral.  I've repurchased this gloss several times and I recommend it to anyone.
Ely R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product. Has full pigmentation and high recommend to others. It does plump your lips and gives shine at the same time.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.