BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Courtney F.
east bernstadt
This is a high shine really intense lip plumper, it needs to be replied after eating or drinking but other then that it is lovely. The packaging is very clean and shiny like the gloss. Has a weird smell but I would definitely recommend. Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Mary E.
Duff
Purchased at: ULTA
I really love the color and how long it stays on my lips. The tingling isn't bad at all and it really plumps up my lips great.
Taylor C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented. I got it as a sample so the color wasn’t right for me. But it was an interesting hybrid between stain and gloss. It had a lot of color but it wasn’t a drying stain. I would try again with a different color!
Sarah H.
Lakewood, CA
I am so thrilled with this product. It feels light and is not sticky like some other lip glosses. I felt a cool tingling sensation on my lips, it didn't hurt or irritate my lips. I will definitely purchase the same color in full size as well as some other colors.
Alyssa R.
sartell
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a great product! It smells good and goes on smooth. Its tingles a little when you use it but it makes it feel like it's working!
Tiffany K.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite shade from them! The formula of all of the lip polishes is my favorite. It can be used with a bunch of other brands and doesn’t clump like some glosses do on top of lip sticks and lip liners
Crystal G.
N Hollywood, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the color and I think the product worked well. This was my second purchase from Buxom
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I have the Buxom lip plumper in the shade Dolly and I find it beautiful! It goes on great and has amazing pigment. I love the way it smells and feels on the lips. It does have that tingling sensation and you can definitely tell that it's doing its job by plumping your lips! Definitely is worth the money and I plan on picking up some more shades ASAP!
Alexis B.
Locust grove
I love the color and I also what it does to my lips and it doesn’t burn like other lip plumpers
Amanda D.
Gilbert
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this gloss mainly for the tingling feeling it gives my lips. Not sure if it plumps them or not and the color doesn't last through much. But I keep on buying it for the tingle.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.