BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

lexi v.
Boca Raton
Purchased at: ULTA
Buxom is easily my favorite lip brand. From the color to the long lasting you can’t go wrong. The plumping it adds to my lips is the perfect amount to give me the look I’m going for. I would highly suggest giving this a try.
Lynne H.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and it is a staple in my kit. It is not intense so I don't feel like my lips are burning off and the color is beautiful. I am also very picky about glosses and this is my favorite.
Lexi M.
Boardman, OH
Doesn’t last as long as I would like! BUT, still really great. Only a little sticky. Other than that this product plumps without going overboard and supplies a nice fresh color
Katie D.
This plumping gloss was in a lip set I got from Sephora and the only one of the 5 this set came with that I absolutely loved! The plumping effect isn't uncomfortable, it's more of a cooling/refreshing tingle. The gloss isn't extremely sticky, which I love and appreciate.
April M.
15202
Very tingly. Love the color and coverage. Bought it from Ipsy for $3 so it was well worth the money! My new favorite go to gloss.
sailor j.
Love this plumping lip gloss!! Really works & lasts a long time. I did go through a tube of it within 2 months!
Vivan H.
Hammond, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
I like how it plumps my lips but it’s not very pigmented. It’s just there nothing special with the color. It’s cute and easy to apply. Very nice packaging with slick design. Would only buy for plumping.
Hannah B.
Purchased at: Macy's
Obsessed gloss is inexpensive and so yummy smelling. The color pigment is great and it’s so easy to apply definitely one of those up there glosses I have so many from this brand and I will definitely will be buying many more
Juliet R.
Freesoil
Purchased at: Sephora
Absolutely love this product! Product is great if looking for a natural lip and some plump. It’s long lasting and application is smooth. Also does not take a whole lot to cover lips. Definitely my new go to.
Brittany N.
Chaska, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
Love Buxom lip glosses, shade Dolly is a classic. Nice packaging, feels high end. Gives lips perfect plumping effect.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.