BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Kaleigh A.
W Jefferson, OH
LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!! It is small and easy to carry around. The color is very pigmented! It’s glossy but not sticky! It makes my lips plump up without the burn!! It tastes/smells good and it leaves my lips feeling hydrated
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Beautiful shade for all skin tones. I keep this one to throw in my purse because it looks great over any lipstick. Love the cooling tingling feeling and this lipgloss lasts forever on the lips!
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
I always get these for Christmas by my bestfriend. Buxom is one of my favorite brand of lipgloss! I love that the colors are pigmented, and that they leave my lips feeling moisturized. The pluming gloss does help with the volume of my lips. My boyfriend thinks it burns too much when he goes to kiss me, but the tingly sensation isn’t all that overwhelming according to me 😂
Stephanie S.
Laurel, De
Love the color! It’s very versatile and goes with anything. This was my first lipgloss/lip plumper and I was obsessed. I went back for another one and I wear all the time. Very reasonably priced. 100% recommend this product!
Melodie P.
Palmyra
This is my favorite of all the Buxom Lip Plumpers!!!! I have a couple at home, and a couple in my purse, so I always have at least one at all times!! Beautiful colors to choose from, and am extremely happy with the results!
MichyJNS👫🌸🌛 B.
LORTON , VA
I'm not a lover of gloss but sometimes my lips are very dry they do not last long they are transferred in the clothes you must be very careful They look beautiful but I prefer matte lipsticks
Seemya A.
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip gloss has a slight plumping affect nothing that is uncomfortable though. I’ve used this gloss by itself with a lip liner underneath or on top of a lipstick and it looks great either way! Definitely would repurchase
Autumn E.
Detroit
Such a lovely gloss! High shine and you instantly feel a slight tingling for the plumping effect. Some plumping products have too strong of a tingle that irritates or borderline hurts. Buxom is like a “buzz” that you quickly forget is there. Dolly is a sheer pink. Very nice for a natural hint of color or on top of other lip products. This adds a nice pout to my lips.
Alexandrastefany C.
chicago IL
I did it for a long time. I really liked it a lot, the texture, the color and the way it leaves me when I put on makeup. I really like this product because It exceed all my expectations. I’m really excited for this product.
Catherine B.
This product defiantly provides the tingling sensation, but i’m not sure that I would say that it met my expectations on the lip plumping part. Very nice packaging, bottle and color(s). I don’t believe i would buy it again.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.