BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ke’Anu S.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom is a great brand! The lip plumper is great with an amazing range of shades. You should definitely try this product 💋
Kristy M.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Best lip gloss ever! It is pricey, but worth it! Many different shades to choose from and leaves your lips with a refreshing tingly feeling.
Danielle R.
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my favorite lip glosses! Makes my lips really plumed and I have gotten asked if I have gotten my lips done by using this product. It met all my expectations.
Casey D.
Tyner, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the buxom lip plumping line! I bought a full size product to try and I love that it is not too strong and it doesn’t burn your lips!
Chelsey E.
orlando
I haven’t found a lip plumper that I love. I feel like all of them are great the first two times you use them and then not so much after.
Rebekah R.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stuff. It makes your lips shiny and adds a tint of color and it feels minty when you put it on and that’s my favorite part.
Georgia S.
Westerville
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip plumper is amazing!! It works so well and its actually super effective. The tingly feeling is a little intense but it isn’t painful! Just like any other plumper its tolerable. The gloss itself is really pretty.
Christy E.
Morrisville
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the was this plumper makes my lips feel and look. This is my go-to lip plumper!
Chloe G.
Paso Robles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this lip plumper. It works great and the color gives off a tinted lip with a glossy finish. Definitely worth the purchase!
Holly C.
shelby, oh
Pretty gloss. Great shades. A tad on the sticky side and I'm not sure how much plumping I really get, but I do like the tingle.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.