BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Madison C.
It was a great product but it burned really badly so I had to stop using it. Also it didnt have much pigment but it did have glitter. The packaging was nice but overall was not worth the price to me. I think it was a little pricey especially since I couldnt use it more often.
Lindsey P.
Charlotte
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom lip plumping is by far my favorite lip plumper! I have this in four different shades and I get so many compliments on it. It lasts all day and it doesn’t feel like I have to reapply all the time. I will definitely continue purchasing this product.
Claudia R.
Suwanee, GA
Absolutely love it! The texture is light but good amount of pigments! The packaging is lovely but simple. Buxom always meets my expectations. I feel like i wanna keep trying more colors! The more buxom lip balms I can buy, the happier I get! I’m always willing to buy more and try more colors.
Claudia B.
Phoenix
Loved it! The product really made my lips look plump. Very long lasting. Wore it for a wedding!
ReeAnna L.
I love the long lasting tingle in my lips! It really does give your lips a nice plump too! I love the simple packaging. The color is perfect for everyday! It met my expectations and beyond! I absolutely loves it! Totally recommend!  Buxom DOLLY Big & Healthy Lip Polish Lip Gloss (Travel size)
Morgan W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lip gloss! I went through the first tun so quickly, I just purchased another. Really plumps lips and is a thicker consistency so you don’t have to constantly re apply.
Gardenia G.
columbus
Purchased at: Macy's
Gloss stays on! Leaves your lips nice and sorts. The price is good for what you get and there colors are gorgeous!! It met my expectations, first time user!
Lindsay R.
Catonsville
Now this is my all time favorite lip plumper! I have this in one shade and it goes with everything! If youre looking for a plumper that keeps working and lasts..... This is it!
Jasmine B.
Sartell, MN
Purchased at: ULTA
This plumper works wonders but it is very sticky. Have to wear a pony with this gloss or my hair is stuck to my face
Stephanie F.
Purchased at: ULTA
The gloss not only has a plumping, cooling effect, the thick yet comfortable consistency also reflects the light in a way that adds to the illusion of pumper lips. This color is slightly darker than my natural lip color and is great for everyday wear.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.