BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Blanca R.
Killeen
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love! You do get a slight tingling feeling when you apply but I love how smooth the gloss applies
Katherine B.
Claremore
This brand is one of my personal favorites!
The gloss gives off a slight tingling sensation, but the feeling is not unpleasant or painful. The shade is a beautiful natural looking hue. I have purchased many lip products from this company and have yet to be disappointed.
Darley A.
Cartersville, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
FAVORITE LIPGLOSS EVER BY FAR!!!! Has the best in plumping and tingling ingredients that really make me feel like they are making a huge difference in my appearance. It’s hard to use other brands after using Buxom!Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Mariesa F.
Chico, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
The color pigment is great. The formula is smooth, shiny, and smells good. Definitely moisturizing and plumping. The plumping is not overwhelming or uncomfortable at all. Love it definitely recommend.
Sherry M.
I got this in my boxycharm last month and I love it. My lips feel so gloss after using it.I would highly recommend it
Laura H.
San Diego
Purchased at: ULTA
With the buxom glosses you can feel the cool mint tingle at first, but that goes away quickly and doesn’t really provide a plumping affect. Seems to me like it’s more of a placebo. You smell it, but that’s about it.
Adriana S.
Springfield
Purchased at: ULTA
These colors are amazing. The gloss is not sticky on the lips. It will last all day.
Melissa M.
Best lip plumping gloss! Gives a cool tingling effect and the gloss has a higher staying power compared to others
dania E.
Sugar Land
Does it’s job! Plumps lips and color is great. I also like how shiny and consistent the lip gloss is . Great for everyday and special occasions
amy a.
USA
I love it because I can feel the plump in my lips. It also doesn't have a heavy feel to my lips. They have a lot of great colors.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.