BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Julia R.
Clayton, IL
I really love this lip plumper! The color of the gloss is gorgeous, and I see a noticeable difference after use. I currently only have two sample sized glosses, but I am going to buy more soon! I also think that the price is reasonable, compared to other high end glosses and lip products.
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Favorite lip plumping product. It doesn’t burn like other lip plumping products. It has more of a menthol feel. Dolly is my favorite color, but they have so many great options. This is a gloss so it can be sticky, but nothing terrible. I would recommend this product to friends.
Kelly f.
Chelmsford
The perfect everyday lip color looks great on everyone makes your lips look full and kissable. I always get asked about my lips when I wear this product.
Selena S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the color but I didn't notice any plumping while wearing it. These smell really nice unlike a lot of lip products that just smell like chemicals.
allie j.
USA
I love how this stuff makes my lips look, but I hate how I feels. Its very thick and sticky. It also doesn't plump as well as other products.
Evelyn G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This 🙌🏼 Has a nice feel to it. It is a thicker gloss so no need to do multiple applications unless its ones preference. The entire line is great for a slight plump not dramatic; but all the colors are great. Dolly specifically is a great everyday, at the office color. Natural mauve is great for a ll skin tones!
Katy B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This plumping lip polish stays on very well. Long lasting and actually makes my lips look fuller.
Jessica J.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed this lip gloss. The colors are gorgeous and it really does plump you're lips. I personally enjoy the slight tingling sensation but the sensation does last a long time.
Kristen V.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love buxom! It makes my lips tingle and I do notice a little@plumping. The colors are great! I just can’t get enough!
Lakelee H.
I received this trial size lip plumper in my Chegg box, but I don’t think it worked very well. I did like the color though. First time I’ve ever heard of the brand.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.