BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Cristel L.
Burleson
Plenty of colors to choose from, liquid but still thick enough to cover. It’s easy to use and gives full effect it works great but runs out quickly. The package I love it because it looks very glamorous I will buy it again but different color as I had now
Olivia E.
Greer, SC
This is my favorite lip gloss by far. It says it's plumping, but it feels super mentholated. Wearing it makes you feel like you're chewing the mintiest gum, minus the gum. It's not so glossy where you feel like you're sticking to everything. The shade is a super pretty mauve tone too.
Sarah R.
Battle Creek
OMG this product is so amazing! This plumping lip gloss leaves your lips feeling fuller and gives a great cold flush after application. Not only is the effect amazing, but the shine and color gives a great boost of confidence when wearing. This is by far one of the best lip plumpers I have ever used.
Raquel R.
houston
Purchased at: Sephora
These are great! I’ve watched youtubers always rave about this product it’s great does the job of plumping but is a bit tacky. I’ll still use it but just not go crazy on how much product I use. I would buy it again if it was on sale
Gardenia G.
columbus
Purchased at: Macy's
Gloss stays on! Leaves your lips nice and sorts. The price is good for what you get and there colors are gorgeous!! It met my expectations, first time user!
member-d1de2
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this lip plumper and the color. I have really small lips so I love a good lip plumper!! This one doesn't tingle alot like other lip plumpers I've used. it definitely helps plump up these lips💋
Jackie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
i have this in the full size and it is my FAVORITE gloss. i love the color, the plumping effect works every time, it doesn’t sting that much (for me) and it’s comfortable on the lips. i let my friend use this ONCE and she went out and bought one for herself too!
Jessica Z.
Purchased at: Sephora
There is nothing like Buxom Lip Plumping Glosses! I own them in several colors. They are not sticky but very glossy. They have the perfect amount of plumping tingle. I feel like they last much longer than other plumping glosses. I have purchased these for years and will continue to do so. They are so good!
Grace L.
Hillsdale
Purchased at: Sephora
Love! Love! Love this lip polish gloss. It plumps my lips. At first my lips tingle when it’s first applied. I love this gloss. It’s so high shine. The color is gorgeous. The value is good. I highly recommend.
Anghela H.
Purchased at: ULTA
I absolutely love this product. I have it in many different shades and it plumps my lips so great and lasts so well throughout the day. Has a minty feeling and it’s amazing
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.