BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Cleopatra A.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
If you are looking for a lip gloss that makes your lips feel so plump and minty with a nice natural look, then you need to buy this lip gloss and I mean this particular color Dolly. Sephora sent me a mini-sample few years ago and I was like wow this is an amazing lip gloss. I have this color and I bought a darker color for Christmas but it wasn’t as good as Dolly even though it’s the same brand. Totally love it and love wearing in winter because it leaves my lips very moist and soft.
Lily✨
Purchased at: Sephora
This product actually made my lips a bit plumper. There was the regular tingling that comes with lip plumping products but nothing severe. I loved the product and it was easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this!
Avisha P.
Woodbridge
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this product. Love the tingly in plumper affect of the product once I put it on. Love the color options. And love the way last so long throughout my day
Alexis B.
Locust grove
I love the color and I also what it does to my lips and it doesn’t burn like other lip plumpers
Kaycee M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is awesome! I love how it is tingly and nourishes your lips. It does not burn but your lips really do feel plump! It helps minimize lip lines, which I love. Looks great on top of lip liners or lipsticks.
Tara B.
Ash , NC
Purchased at: ULTA
One of my favorite lip Plummer’s ever it has the tingle and the results you’d expect from this brand. Buxom is great and lip products. I’ll keep this in my makeup bag.
Evelyn G.
Purchased at: ULTA
This 🙌🏼 Has a nice feel to it. It is a thicker gloss so no need to do multiple applications unless its ones preference. The entire line is great for a slight plump not dramatic; but all the colors are great. Dolly specifically is a great everyday, at the office color. Natural mauve is great for a ll skin tones!
Rachel E.
Bardstown, KY
Purchased at: Sephora
Awesome! Gives a great plumping effect without being too tingly! The color is beautiful and it is very pigmented.
Teresa K.
Middleburg
Purchased at: ULTA
Extremely moisturizing, pigment is true to shade. Noticeably plumped lips. Would highly recommend.
Lily T.
I loved this product. It did have a little minty flavor to it which I was not expecting but overall I am pleased. Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.