BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Reesie S.
pelzer
Purchased at: ULTA
By far my favorite plumper. I love that the tingly feeling is not super overwhelming. The color looks really good, packaging is really cute also. I don’t think it’s too pricey, I have travel size and full size I love them both!
Rachel A.
Brooklyn, NY
Although I already have relatively big lips, I like to use lip plumper lip glosses to gain a smooth appearance on my lips. With this lipgloss I feel it does just that. Do I find that it made my lips bigger than it already is? No, but I'm not sure if there is anything that can actually make anyone's lips bigger other than lip fillers. So, I'd say it works for what I needed.
Lily N.
Mississauga
Hate this formula , the colour is nice but the gloss smells terrible and is so so sticky! Normally don’t mind the tingly feeling but with the smell and the stick it’s not comfortable to wear and definitely not worth the money.
Alba F.
Tucson, AZ
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I use daily with my morning make up routine. Is confortable and natural look, It does have a little bit of a tingly menthol sensation and tastes minty. But I like how it looks , so natural and it works for me
Ashley N.
Huntington Beach
I always get these for Christmas by my bestfriend. Buxom is one of my favorite brand of lipgloss! I love that the colors are pigmented, and that they leave my lips feeling moisturized. The pluming gloss does help with the volume of my lips. My boyfriend thinks it burns too much when he goes to kiss me, but the tingly sensation isn’t all that overwhelming according to me 😂
Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Beautiful shade for all skin tones. I keep this one to throw in my purse because it looks great over any lipstick. Love the cooling tingling feeling and this lipgloss lasts forever on the lips!
Stephanie S.
Laurel, De
Love the color! It’s very versatile and goes with anything. This was my first lipgloss/lip plumper and I was obsessed. I went back for another one and I wear all the time. Very reasonably priced. 100% recommend this product!
Melodie P.
Palmyra
This is my favorite of all the Buxom Lip Plumpers!!!! I have a couple at home, and a couple in my purse, so I always have at least one at all times!! Beautiful colors to choose from, and am extremely happy with the results!
Catherine B.
This product defiantly provides the tingling sensation, but i’m not sure that I would say that it met my expectations on the lip plumping part. Very nice packaging, bottle and color(s). I don’t believe i would buy it again.
Alexandrastefany C.
chicago IL
I did it for a long time. I really liked it a lot, the texture, the color and the way it leaves me when I put on makeup. I really like this product because It exceed all my expectations. I’m really excited for this product.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.