BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Emily C.
San Antonio
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the buxom glosses and Dolly was the shade that started it all. My mom has used this color for over 10 years and she was the one who turned me onto it. It gives a cooling feeling when applied so it is not uncomfortable.
nicole y.
METAIRIE, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This limp plumping lip gloss is amazing! The pigmentation in these is not to strong but beautiful! It actually gives the perfect pout!
Pennie G.
madison
Purchased at: Sephora
Just the right amount of tingly and has a great minty scent! It’s glossy without being sticky. I have sensitive lips and this did not break me out. Color is sheer and wearable
yessi b.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly this shade is such a beautiful color! Perfect year round for a variety of skin tones. Not painful but you definitely feel a tingling sensation on the lips which I find very soothing! Smells great as well!
xtina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Some colors have noticeable textured glitter when smacking lips together.. Products are definitely transfer proof. I like the pumping tingle. Lips are slightly enlarged.nothing crazy.
Adriana S.
Springfield
Purchased at: ULTA
These colors are amazing. The gloss is not sticky on the lips. It will last all day.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really dislike giving poor reviews but I have to stay true and give my honest opinion. This formula was awful. It was sticky and seriously lacked pigment. I was super disappointed. I would not recommend this.
Nicole B.
Ypsilanti, MI
Purchased at: Sephora
The color on this is absolutely STUNNING but holy cow is the plumping intense! Even over top other lip products the tingling is pretty strong! My lips do look plumper and juicy after words but you have to get through the tingling first!
Laura N.
Lorain
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these lip glosses. They're not only good for a subtle plumping but are good on their own as just a pretty gloss.
Jennifer M.
Estero
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all buxom lip plumping products! They are amazing! Not too sticky, but they last. A slight tingle/ minty feeling but not so much that your lips are on fire. They do plump as well!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.