BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Courtney H.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice color. Gloss isn’t sticky and gives the lips a little bit of a plumping look. Prefer other brands over this however. Will not purchase again.
Emily H.
Stanford, CA
Pretty good! I felt the plumping effects quite a bit and the shade is very nice that I used. I have been using this for quite a while - decent value for price and amount. Would recommend.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
This lip plumper is amazing! I usually use the two faced extreme lip plumper but it would hurt a lot after applying so I went in search of a new one and this is it! It’s my absolute holy grail ! The color@is beautiful and it stays on so well. The plum is amazing and feels wonderful! I highly recommend 5/5
Lauren Z.
Brunswick, GA
Received this lip plumper in my ipsy bag. Wow! It really works! I would really like to try more shades and similar products from the buxom brand
Kacie J.
Mantua
This is the best lip plumper that I have tried yet. I use this everyday. It gives the perfect amount of gloss and color to my lips. They feel so full and I love the tingle.
Julia O.
Fishkill, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like to put it on over a matte lipstick for some extra shine and pop. Easy to apply and not sticky! Love the color but not too long lasting - have to apply every hour or so. I got it as a sample so I’m not sure if I would purchase myself
Carolina S.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Its a nice lip gloss i really loved it, love the packaging, met my expectations, definitely recommend it
Norma J.
North Hills, ca.
The Buxom provides a tingling sensation as well. I do not notice a difference in plumping of my lips, but the color is pigmented enough to wear alone.  It is a refreshing product.
caitlin m.
Purchased at: ULTA
This doesn’t give as much of a plump as I would like but it’s better for not wanting such a dramatic look/
Lea S.
Pittsburgh
Got this as a sample and fell in love with it. I have it in my bag everywhere I go just in case I might need it. I definitely will be buying a full size one soon since I am already almost out of the one I got.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.