BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Courtney H.
Sheboygan Falls, WI
Purchased at: ULTA
Nice color. Gloss isn’t sticky and gives the lips a little bit of a plumping look. Prefer other brands over this however. Will not purchase again.
Olga M.
Aurora, MO
Purchased at: Macy's
This lip plumper is amazing! I usually use the two faced extreme lip plumper but it would hurt a lot after applying so I went in search of a new one and this is it! It’s my absolute holy grail ! The color@is beautiful and it stays on so well. The plum is amazing and feels wonderful! I highly recommend 5/5
Amanda T.
Palatine, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
This was ok. I definitely noticed some results, but nothing groundbreaking. I prefer matte lip color, so this wasn’t my cup of tea. Tended to be a bit sticky. Color was really nice and unique though, so that was nice!!
Julia O.
Fishkill, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I like to put it on over a matte lipstick for some extra shine and pop. Easy to apply and not sticky! Love the color but not too long lasting - have to apply every hour or so. I got it as a sample so I’m not sure if I would purchase myself
Majeska M.
Somerset
I love the smaller packaging of this product. Just stick it in tour pocket for on the go. Easy to use and apply. And the price is great just to try it out to make sure it worked for me too. For sure met my expectations in a lippie. I highly recommend this lippie ♡
Carolina S.
Pasadena, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Its a nice lip gloss i really loved it, love the packaging, met my expectations, definitely recommend it
caitlin m.
Purchased at: ULTA
This doesn’t give as much of a plump as I would like but it’s better for not wanting such a dramatic look/
Emily H.
Stanford, CA
Pretty good! I felt the plumping effects quite a bit and the shade is very nice that I used. I have been using this for quite a while - decent value for price and amount. Would recommend.
Courtney F.
east bernstadt
This is a high shine really intense lip plumper, it needs to be replied after eating or drinking but other then that it is lovely. The packaging is very clean and shiny like the gloss. Has a weird smell but I would definitely recommend. Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Taylor C.
Laguna Niguel, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Very pigmented. I got it as a sample so the color wasn’t right for me. But it was an interesting hybrid between stain and gloss. It had a lot of color but it wasn’t a drying stain. I would try again with a different color!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.