BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Salsabil C.
Richmond
Got this product from my ipsy glam bag! It was a really cute shade and has really cute packaging. I’m not a fan of glosses usually but this one is great
Katelyn M.
exeter
Purchased at: ULTA
Love the feel of this and the color- I got this as a sample and knew I needed to buy the real thing! A great buy!
Laura S.
Cincinnati, OH
I didn’t love it. I didn’t notice a huge plumping different and it was not as pigmented as I would have liked.
AlyssaLynn ⚓.
Really enjoyed the color and shine, felt a little sticky but was easy to apply. I do wish it plumped my lips a little more but it did last almost all day. Packaging is cute and easy to open.
Maggie K.
Des Moines, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my favorite plumping gloss. Not overwhelmingly tingly and not at all painful. Makes your lips look full and beautiful.
Angel S.
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I love the lip plumbers however they bleed allot so i had to buy a lip liner. It's not my go to for that reason.
Ashley N.
Chocowinity, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is my FAV! I love the texture of the gloss and it doesn’t come off easily like other gloss’. It keeps my lips moisturized for a while and makes my lips look good while doing so. A lot of my friends have used it and feel the same way about it!
Ally M.
Galloway, NJ
Plumping is amazing, and the colors are so pretty. It’s a little pricey for something I feel only lasts maybe a half hour, for me at least. I’ve bought a few Boxum lip plumping glosses and they each have the same effect. Plumps for a bit then deflates! I would recommend for someone who isn’t too interested in plumping and more for the color of the gloss
Jade W.
Slidell , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was just okay in my opinion. The packaging is beautiful and fairly easy to use, but a bit pricey for the quality of the product. This was my first time using Buxom lipstick and I don’t think I’ll be purchasing their lipstick again.
sindi A.
Harrisburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a huge fan. Typically love buxom. I’m not crazy about the taste and feel on my lips.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.