BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Brittany R.
Kansas City
This is not for the weak.
It it is not as intense as Too Faced lip injection but it still has an intense sensation
AlyssaLynn ⚓.
Really enjoyed the color and shine, felt a little sticky but was easy to apply. I do wish it plumped my lips a little more but it did last almost all day. Packaging is cute and easy to open.
Lisa シ.
Denver
Purchased at: ULTA
This stuff is so nice. So so nice. You can feel it working right away, and the plump lasts for awhile.
Christian M.
Tulelake , CA
They have a pleasant smell and you can feel the tingling sensation throughout the wearing of it. I personally don't like the stickiness of the lip gloss. My hair would stick to my lips and that was unpleasant. As far as plumper lips, I didn't see much of a difference.
alexis W.
I love this plumping lip gloss. It is the one item I use daily, no mater what look I am going for it is there for me, helping me to look my best. I especially love the way the applicator is shaped. Very useful. It is a little pricey, but not as bad as other products like it. This is an item I will buy over and over again.
Emily A.
Lawrence
Purchased at: Sephora
Doesn’t really do much plumping, and if you don’t like the tingling feeling I would not recommend this product. I personally enjoy the tingling (feels refreshing) and I think the color of the gloss is gorgeous! Not too sticky either
Alexis B.
Locust grove
I love the color and I also what it does to my lips and it doesn’t burn like other lip plumpers
Trista M.
Queen creek
I love how my lips feel with any of their glosses.  I have a whole set.  I can feel my lips plump up. I would say it met my expectations and I've continued to use them over the last few years, easy to apply and I would recommend them, which I have.  The sets are perfect for gifts.
Mara C.
Rice
Purchased at: ULTA
It’s a decent plumper! It does the job and for a good price. The application is relatively smooth, but not very long lasting and not very pigmented. I would consider purchasing this again; however there are other products I would prefer over this one.
Desiree W.
Las Vegas
The colors are pretty. I wasn't a fan of how strong the plumping feeling is because it doesn't plump as well as other products. My expectations were met because this was a first time using.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.