BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ruth L.
Loved it, the color was really delicate and more glossy than anything but over a matching color lipstick it looked great and it kind of helped making it last longer. I felt it plumped a little but not that much, It was the first time I used and I'd recommend it trying if you're in for light colors.
Elizabeth M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I like the plumper and the shimmer, but this wasn’t a good shade for me personally. Too much pigment for a gloss
Lorraine R.
Winter garden, FL
I love this lip plumper because it not only has color but I can really see the difference it makes. It's an easy application. Not necessarily long lasting color but the plump lasts a while. The price is in the average range but I would definitely buy again
Marlo B.
alliance, OH
Where do I begin?!! This is such an amazing lip gloss and plumper. It has a nice minty scent and the perfect amount of tingle. It leaves the perfect nude tint on your lips. It's my go to shade. It's packaged very well. And I love the doe foot applicator that makes application a breeze.
Ashtyn P.
Rocky Point
Purchased at: ULTA
Very pigmented! Very smooth going on lips! Love the formula! Exceeded my expectations! Very easy to apply.
Kelly G.
Kirksville, MO
Feels luxurious and has a great plumping effect. The color is perfect for my skin tone . im absolutely in love with the brand and color!
Sierra M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the most universal shade of lip gloss. It has a light shimmer and plumps. But it’s not painful or burns. I’ve gone through 3 tubes in 2 years.
Emily A.
Purchased at: Sephora
I’m not usually a lip gloss lover but this is amazing. It’s not sticky or stringy at all and leaves you with a nice minty feel. It’s nice on it’s own but I would suggest if you have a mate liquid lipstick that’s drying to top it with this!
Fani E.
MIAMI
Ok so all buxom lip products are amazing! I LOVE Dolly, this is my third time purchasing it and its not because I lost it. It's just lovely on the lips and I'm pretty fair toned. Worth the price and not even that expensive.
Jose A.
dallas
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom makes my lips glossy and feel plumped. I don’t really see how it changes my lip color but it does do its job in making them glossy
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.