BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Cassonndra G.
Spokane
Sheer pigment. Peppermint tingle. Lots of colors to choose from. Wouldn't say this product is very "plumping", but is a nice nonsticky gloss. The glitter in most of them tends to be pretty sheer as well. Overall for a gloss I would recommend this product.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
Great product, plumps and shines makes the lips look plumper but you don’t get much color. Polish is what it is. I’d love to see this formula as a creamy nudish pink color that gives the same plumping effect.
Pam P.
Raleigh, NC
Purchased at: ULTA
Love a mention with section to find. Much agreed you. I love you for the smaller size
SAMANTHA ☆.
Gainesville, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Love love love the color. Stays on longer than other lip glosses I’ve tried. Plumps my lips without any discomfort. I have this product in other shades but this one is my absolute favorite. 10/10 recommend.
Olivia H.
Durham, NH
Purchased at: Sephora
I have had this lip gloss for so long and it has yet to run out. Plumps lips really well and leaves a really pretty tiny. Lasts a while and is worth it’s price
Sydney P.
Mena, AR
I really felt like it was lip plumping you could definitely feel it kind of tingling but not a bad tingle! And the gloss it adds is wonderful ❤️❤️ love love love! Buxom Full-On Lip Polish Lip Plumping Gloss KATIE (shimmery pink) .07 oz all of the shades are wonderful and effective!!!
Jessica W.
Claremont
Beautiful color, long lasting. The formula is very sticky feeling and it's pretty pricey. It does plump the lips slightly though. I still enjoy this gloss I just need to carry it with me for the day!
Lynne H.
Grand Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product and it is a staple in my kit. It is not intense so I don't feel like my lips are burning off and the color is beautiful. I am also very picky about glosses and this is my favorite.
Katie D.
This plumping gloss was in a lip set I got from Sephora and the only one of the 5 this set came with that I absolutely loved! The plumping effect isn't uncomfortable, it's more of a cooling/refreshing tingle. The gloss isn't extremely sticky, which I love and appreciate.
April M.
15202
Very tingly. Love the color and coverage. Bought it from Ipsy for $3 so it was well worth the money! My new favorite go to gloss.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.