BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Krystal B.
Elizabeth, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
Makes my lips perfectly plump. Has a slight tingle but nothing uncomfortable. Packaging is sleek and I love the frosted look. Will repurchase once I’m done with this one! Highly recommend if you want the no makeup look, nice and natural.
Aaliyah ❤.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this a lot honestly smells good and easy to apply super cute packaging and price is affordable
Magdalena R.
Gilbert , AZ
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this Buxom Full - On Lip Plumping Lip Polish !! I don’t like the tingling sensation but it does the job!!
Lisa C.
I love this gloss!! It is super tingly and really feels like it is plumping my lips! Dolly is my absolute favorite shade. I even apply this over other my other liquid lipsticks to add a nice shine.
Belle L.
Eugene, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
It was sent to me in a box of other products. I adored the packaging and formula just didnt like the color I got. Though it's a pretty sheer coverage so if applied lightly, doesn't matter much. Definitely plumped my lips up. Only tingled a little.
Carissa A.
Buxom is an awesome brand for lip products. Their glosses are so pretty and they give you suble, natural plump. This color in particular is one of my favorites. The price is fair for the quality but I would buy the Christmas set of minis from Sephora. Those really give you your moneys worth. You’ll love the look of your lips!
Tara D.
Jackson, NJ
So easy to carry around with you and have full lips at all times! I love this brand and this gloss is absolutely great
Ke’Anu S.
Baltimore
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom is a great brand! The lip plumper is great with an amazing range of shades. You should definitely try this product 💋
Ann O.
Plantation , FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have tried other plumping glosses and this is hands down the best out there. This was more than I expected from a moderately priced gloss. I pair this with the dolly girl plumping liner and it is perfection! The color is flattering when i am at my fairest and with a tan
Blanca R.
Killeen
Purchased at: ULTA
Absolutely love! You do get a slight tingling feeling when you apply but I love how smooth the gloss applies
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.