BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ally M.
Galloway, NJ
Plumping is amazing, and the colors are so pretty. It’s a little pricey for something I feel only lasts maybe a half hour, for me at least. I’ve bought a few Boxum lip plumping glosses and they each have the same effect. Plumps for a bit then deflates! I would recommend for someone who isn’t too interested in plumping and more for the color of the gloss
Jade W.
Slidell , LA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product was just okay in my opinion. The packaging is beautiful and fairly easy to use, but a bit pricey for the quality of the product. This was my first time using Buxom lipstick and I don’t think I’ll be purchasing their lipstick again.
sindi A.
Harrisburg
Purchased at: Sephora
Not a huge fan. Typically love buxom. I’m not crazy about the taste and feel on my lips.
Ashley S.
Baltimore
Tingly, fun to wear, and decently long-lasting. The only thing I don’t love is that it’s extremely glittery. But once the glitter/gloss has settled into my lips, it gives a more plump and stained look. My husband loves the way it tastes/feels!
Melanie R.
La Coste, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
5his one is amazing as well, I love how you only have to apply it 1x to get the color to show, best thing is the size. It fits anywhere
Alyssa P.
Staten Island, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
Sticky, doesn't plump much but the colors are pretty, the shine is nice. I wish you were able to see more results
Stephanie W.
Mounds view
Purchased at: ULTA
Good plumper not as much as others I've tried a bit more of a tingling burn then some others. Not much for color selection and not a high shine
Stepheni D.
Temecula
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom glosses are my favorite glosses and the ONLY thing I wear on my lips! Never dries me out or breaks me out and I don’t even own chapstick anymore! Cannot day enough about this product! I’ve got about 10 shades in my purse and I usually keep a mini tucked in my bra! LOL
Jamie M.
I received this in my Ipsy subscription and cannot get enough of it. Of course it’s a lip gloss and hate when my hair gets stuck, but it works great. The color is perfect for a natural look or a lip topper too. Small enough to go with you and the plump lasts longer than other brands I’ve tried.
member-dd949
Purchased at: ULTA
The name says it all. My lips get plump and buxom I feel swxy with a hint of color. Staple in my daily routine
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.