BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Suzie M.
Lakewood, OH
I really liked the gloss! Will try in another color as this just didn’t look the best on me with my red hair. Great product though!
Jessica C.
Villa Rica
Purchased at: Sephora
I like this brand. I got it as deluxe sample size gift in Sephora. I like how this plumps my lips. The color is pretty and packs a punch. I think I would repurchase.
Lana B.
These glosses are amazing! The colors are very true to the tube... not too light like many glosses can be. The mint is just the right amount of plumping and does not sting or feel uncomfortable.
member-5f5dd
Love this lipgloss, I like the lip polish better than the lip cream, I find it is more plumping than the cream. This is a great color for me, I have light skin tone. I like the packaging too, it’s cute. I would recommend this.
Rachel L.
Rochester, NY
Usually don’t like glosses but these make my lips look so amazing!! Not crazy plumping but definately a noticeable difference! Love the color selection of these and they wear a good while! Doesn’t burn and smells and feels peperminty! Love so much!
Jamie K.
Lexington
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the colors of these! The smell and flavors aren't bad at all. The packaging is very appealing as well.
Harriet M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this for everyday wear. Adds a pop of color and shine. A little on the sticky side, though.
Grace S.
Gresham, OR
I love the color of this. It is a great topper for any nude lip and has a mild plumping effect without being too painful. It doesn’t sting.
Kaitlin D.
St. George
my favorite product! It makes my lips soft and full! It is better than expected. I can easily put it on and it always looks good! It lasts pretty long, comes off while eating but that’s expected with lipgloss. I would definitely recommend!
Olivia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a classic! My lips always get plump from this product ! It is everything you want from a plumping lip gloss! I have this in so many color ! And it’s easy to use
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.