BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Suzie M.
Lakewood, OH
I really liked the gloss! Will try in another color as this just didn’t look the best on me with my red hair. Great product though!
yessi b.
Ontario, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Honestly this shade is such a beautiful color! Perfect year round for a variety of skin tones. Not painful but you definitely feel a tingling sensation on the lips which I find very soothing! Smells great as well!
xtina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Some colors have noticeable textured glitter when smacking lips together.. Products are definitely transfer proof. I like the pumping tingle. Lips are slightly enlarged.nothing crazy.
susan d.
Bunkie, LA
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom is a wonderful product. I love this lip product. Its so creamy and buttery. Makes your lips plump and so soft
Maria C.
Brooklyn
Doesn’t really do anything in terms of “plumping” and if you come across a gust of wind you’ll have hair stuck to your face for days.
Nicole L.
Slidell, LA
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I really dislike giving poor reviews but I have to stay true and give my honest opinion. This formula was awful. It was sticky and seriously lacked pigment. I was super disappointed. I would not recommend this.
Laura N.
Lorain
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these lip glosses. They're not only good for a subtle plumping but are good on their own as just a pretty gloss.
Jennifer M.
Estero
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all buxom lip plumping products! They are amazing! Not too sticky, but they last. A slight tingle/ minty feeling but not so much that your lips are on fire. They do plump as well!
Yshuki F.
Elkhart
Purchased at: ULTA
I love the shade it gives your lips specially the lip pencil and the tingle it gives as well, letting you know the plumping is beginning! I love how full my lips look with the gloss finish. I continue to use on myself and my customers which also love the product! Buxom Full-On Lip Plumping Lip Polish/Gloss Dolly HALF SIZE (2ml/.07oz)
Joanna F.
Diamond Bar
Beautiful color. Gives a warm tingling sensation and feels like it is plumping the lips. Does not tingle too much and the feeling fades pretty quickly to leave just a nice looking pouty lips. The color last a few hours would buy again and recommend.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.