BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Sarah R.
Battle Creek
OMG this product is so amazing! This plumping lip gloss leaves your lips feeling fuller and gives a great cold flush after application. Not only is the effect amazing, but the shine and color gives a great boost of confidence when wearing. This is by far one of the best lip plumpers I have ever used.
Sabrina B.
Portland , OR
Got this in Ipsy last month and I love it. It had a tingley/cold feeling on the lips but wasn’t too bad for how pretty it looked on. It really did plump my lips for about twenty minutes I’d say and the smell was amazing!
Kristy M.
Morgantown, WV
Purchased at: ULTA
Best lip gloss ever! It is pricey, but worth it! Many different shades to choose from and leaves your lips with a refreshing tingly feeling.
Jackie C.
Purchased at: ULTA
i have this in the full size and it is my FAVORITE gloss. i love the color, the plumping effect works every time, it doesn’t sting that much (for me) and it’s comfortable on the lips. i let my friend use this ONCE and she went out and bought one for herself too!
Casey D.
Tyner, NC
Purchased at: Sephora
Love the buxom lip plumping line! I bought a full size product to try and I love that it is not too strong and it doesn’t burn your lips!
Cassonndra G.
Spokane
Sheer pigment. Peppermint tingle. Lots of colors to choose from. Wouldn't say this product is very "plumping", but is a nice nonsticky gloss. The glitter in most of them tends to be pretty sheer as well. Overall for a gloss I would recommend this product.
Chelsey E.
orlando
I haven’t found a lip plumper that I love. I feel like all of them are great the first two times you use them and then not so much after.
Rebekah R.
Stephens City, VA
I love this stuff. It makes your lips shiny and adds a tint of color and it feels minty when you put it on and that’s my favorite part.
Georgia S.
Westerville
Purchased at: Sephora
This lip plumper is amazing!! It works so well and its actually super effective. The tingly feeling is a little intense but it isn’t painful! Just like any other plumper its tolerable. The gloss itself is really pretty.
Chloe G.
Paso Robles , CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I absolutely love this lip plumper. It works great and the color gives off a tinted lip with a glossy finish. Definitely worth the purchase!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.