BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Alexandrastefany C.
chicago IL
I did it for a long time. I really liked it a lot, the texture, the color and the way it leaves me when I put on makeup. I really like this product because It exceed all my expectations. I’m really excited for this product.
Autumn E.
Detroit
Such a lovely gloss! High shine and you instantly feel a slight tingling for the plumping effect. Some plumping products have too strong of a tingle that irritates or borderline hurts. Buxom is like a “buzz” that you quickly forget is there. Dolly is a sheer pink. Very nice for a natural hint of color or on top of other lip products. This adds a nice pout to my lips.
MichyJNS👫🌸🌛 B.
LORTON , VA
I'm not a lover of gloss but sometimes my lips are very dry they do not last long they are transferred in the clothes you must be very careful They look beautiful but I prefer matte lipsticks
Catherine B.
This product defiantly provides the tingling sensation, but i’m not sure that I would say that it met my expectations on the lip plumping part. Very nice packaging, bottle and color(s). I don’t believe i would buy it again.
Melodie P.
Palmyra
This is my favorite of all the Buxom Lip Plumpers!!!! I have a couple at home, and a couple in my purse, so I always have at least one at all times!! Beautiful colors to choose from, and am extremely happy with the results!
Ashley R.
Cedar Rapids
Absoutley loves this lip pumping gloss! The color is so pretty. It's not to sticky or gooey, it really plumped my lips up! It  lasted for quite awhile. Definitely worth the price.
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I love lip plumping products, and received this is a sample with a Sephora order I placed online. I have tried buxom products before and was pleased with the results. This is product definitely plumps the lips and comes in various colors. It is a great product for anyone with thin lips looking for some extra oomph. Its not a crazy amount of lip plumping but it does the job
Makaylia J.
Five big stars. My all time favorite of all time. The color is AMAZING it feels amazing smells amazing, gives an amazing plumping effect. Doesn’t get gloppy or stringy on the lips like others..... totally worth the price!
Mikaela L.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I wear this stuff all the time. It has the perfect amount of colour and sparkle. The one issue is that I can't tell if it plumps my lips (has more of a sort of minty taste and vague tingling sensation. The lipgloss is also quite sticky and gets in the way and all into my hair. Overall, I still use and love it because the perks are better than the downsides.
Love this, when you place it on your lips there is an amazing tingly feeling that lets you know your lip is plumping. I do think your lips get more pouty looking but not extremely different
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.