BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jamie M.
I received this in my Ipsy subscription and cannot get enough of it. Of course it’s a lip gloss and hate when my hair gets stuck, but it works great. The color is perfect for a natural look or a lip topper too. Small enough to go with you and the plump lasts longer than other brands I’ve tried.
Arielle A.
Boise
Purchased at: Sephora
This is the best lip plumper I have used. It has an amazing tingling sensation and absolutely plumps your lips. I’m in love. It’s an item I use multiple times a day.
Jessica Z.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom is amazing!! But this color makes it so much better!! Dolly is a gorgeous pink nude and I love it!!
iAne L.
Visalia, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes your lips feel fresh and that's how I know it's making my lips plumped. Gives my lips a nice pout look.
Lizann Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
Works great... love the minty taste and tingly feeling for just a little while. Not as pigmented and not as effective over lipstick. Great shine without stickiness.
Katie D.
This plumping gloss was in a lip set I got from Sephora and the only one of the 5 this set came with that I absolutely loved! The plumping effect isn't uncomfortable, it's more of a cooling/refreshing tingle. The gloss isn't extremely sticky, which I love and appreciate.
Lana B.
These glosses are amazing! The colors are very true to the tube... not too light like many glosses can be. The mint is just the right amount of plumping and does not sting or feel uncomfortable.
Gina M.
downingtown
Purchased at: ULTA
These make the best gifts! Takes so much stress out of holiday gift shopping. So many great colors to pick from!
Amanda D.
Bloomingburg, NY
By far my favorite plumping lip gloss! It does have a cooling sensation but that feeling makes me feel confident! Like my lips are big! They come in many colors which is a big plus. I like that the shades aren’t too bright but just right. Also I just bought 12 deluxe sizes for 20$ at Ulta! I’m going to gift it to the girls @ work In a small goodie bag.UltaBuxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
member-5f5dd
Love this lipgloss, I like the lip polish better than the lip cream, I find it is more plumping than the cream. This is a great color for me, I have light skin tone. I like the packaging too, it’s cute. I would recommend this.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.