BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Tia M.
washburn
Purchased at: Sephora
Let’s just say this lip plumping gloss reaallllyyy makes my lips look so good. Also. I am obsessed with this shade as well. I own about 9 of these and love them, I would love to get more because I just can’t have enough 😍
Jaime F.
Buxom is my go to lip gloss. Gorgeous, flattering shades, substantial packaging, and the formula provides non-sticky plumping in a gentle way.
Lily✨
Purchased at: Sephora
This product actually made my lips a bit plumper. There was the regular tingling that comes with lip plumping products but nothing severe. I loved the product and it was easy to apply. I would definitely recommend this!
Mariam A.
Wellington
You can't even tell it's a lip plumper. I like the fact you don't get that tingling feeling from the others . It just does what it's suppose to do and your lips look amazing
Rhiannon P.
seabrook, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love buxom glosses, they aren’t sticky I do feel Ike they last a good while and stay on. They work well and are easy to apply I have several of them and like them a lot I do feel like they plump they some tingling in them. I would recommend
Misty W.
I really like this gloss but it might not be for everyone! It is a bit "sticky" which I don't mind. It has kind of a zingy feeling to it. It's a light tint nothing overbearing. I will be buying again!
Madyson B.
Duncan
Such a pretty color. It burns a little bit but that’s because the plumping. It doesn’t really last long if u eat or drink. The packaging is beautiful. The box it came in was so pretty. I would buy this again.
Stefanie S.
Rhododendron
Purchased at: Sephora
Buxom of course makes the best plumping lip glosses and this one is perfect for my fall looks.
Harriet M.
Fort Worth, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
Love this for everyday wear. Adds a pop of color and shine. A little on the sticky side, though.
Vanessa W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Did what it should. The coverage was great but it did rub off with drinking and eating etc. Did moisturize the lips and the color was nice.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.