BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Pamela E.
Homosassa Spg, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
I have pretty decent nice lips. I wish my upper top lip would be a bit more fuller. So when I heard of buxom, decided to give it a go. First, i love the fact that this product has so many colors to choose from. It has a very nice tingle in the lips and uts not a burning sensation. I've tried some lip plumper in the past that have been the omg it burns.
However, it really didn't make that much of a difference. Very nice product if you are looking for different colors and you want slightly puffed lips.
alexa l.
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
Gorgeous nude pink color! As for plumping I didn’t see very much results myself other than a bit of tingling. Good amount of pigment and not very sticky. a pretty everyday color for pale to medium skin tones, for deeper tones I would recommend a deeper liner color.
Laiken L.
Ilion, NY
I love Dolly! I got a big set of these lippy’s and dolly was by far the best one. The value is awesome and I love the tingle feeling you get when you use these, the only thing is it’s not very long lasting and the pigmentation isn’t great
AlyssaLynn ⚓.
Really enjoyed the color and shine, felt a little sticky but was easy to apply. I do wish it plumped my lips a little more but it did last almost all day. Packaging is cute and easy to open.
Morgan W.
Virginia Beach
Purchased at: ULTA
Pretty color, could work on any skin tone. It does have a slight tingle, so if that’s something your sensitive to, you may not like this. But it that’s a nice shine, and smoothing effect. I don’t know that I would say “plumping” per say, but a pretty gloss none the less
Mae K.
Collingswood
Love this! Got it in a subscription box and will definitely buy it again. Lips go tingly for a few minutes and then boom 👄 😘
Jacinta C.
I was surprised by the tingling feeling.  When I received this product originally I had no idea it was a lip plumper and this was my first experience with one.  I think I have decently plump lips already and while I loved this gloss and I actually love the way it feels on my lips I didn't really notice any significant plumping effect.
Jennifer M.
Greenwood
Purchased at: Sephora
This color is my all time fav!! It’s a perfect share of pink and nude. Glides on smooth and shiny!
Tamra L.
This color y’all!! I LOOOVVVEEE it. It’s cheeky and fun, but also glam and soft, depending on what the rest of your face make up is doing! I’m a repeat customer!! I also love that the tube looks so classy and there’s not anything else like it on the market!
Tracy G.
Burnsville, MN
Purchased at: Sephora
My favorite lip gloss. I have repurchased this color so many times. It’s my go to color. And I love the plumping that the gloss provides! No sting, but it tingles. That’s the best feeling! I get asked what I am wearing a lot when I wear this, both the color and the gloss.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.