BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Madison J.
Boise
This product was amazing!! Out of all of the lip plumper as that I have tried, this product was the most effective. It doesn’t just make your lips more plump, but also has a gloss that lasts . Overall, I would rate this product 9.5/10.
Tiffany D.
Suwanee, GA
This lip plumper look great and actually kinda feels great if you kinda like the initial tingling sensation. It makes ot feel like its actually doing something! I love the color selection and formula!
Jillian H.
Coplay, PA
One of the BEST lipglosses I have ever tried. I got this from Sephora and had to order a second one since then! It isn’t too sticky and gives a beautiful shine. I would definitely purchase this again!
Laura B.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love these glosses! I first got a sample with three different colors and loved each one that I tried out. They're so great that I went and bought the full size glosses immediately. I love the colors, they are so pigmented. They go on the lips nicely without being sticky. I love the minty feel and the plumped effect is nice. I highly recommend them and will keep purchasing when I run out.
Maryann V.
Brooklyn, NY
This lip polish is my favorite and go to lip polish! It plumps your lips without any overbearing tingling sensation. Your lips have more of a smooth cooling sensation. Dolly is also my favorite color.
Claire G.
Everett
I love the color of this gloss. If your looking for something pigmented however, this gloss is more of a sheer pigment. It lightly plumps and is less abrasive than other plumpers. I would recommend for someone just trying out glosses.
Karen A.
One of the reason I love this product is that not only does it plump up your lips but its pigmented as well so it gives you a nice nude look without having to apply lip liner or lipstick underneath. I definitely recommend this product
Caroline S.
Wilbraham, MA
Love the color so much! And he way that my lips look, it's super shiny and completes the look. It's cute and mini perfect to keep with me for easy reapplication. I definitely would buy the full size.
Susan B.
I LOVE BUXOM products- they are simply amazing and do what they say they are made to do! I want to try everything in this line!! LOVE LOVE....... Buxom Big Tease™ Plumping Mascara I bought it once- ran out and literally had to drive 40 min to go purchase this so I could do my makeup!!! This is a MUST HAVE product
Donna P.
Tallahassee
This is the best lip balm that I have tried. It stays on all night and gives a tingle sensation when you put it on. I have tried many others but I have always come back to this one. I would highly recommend. It is also a great price.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.