BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Cailin P.
Philipsburg, PA
The color is just perfect! I don’t find that it stings my lips too much, although it is not overly plumping. I got the sample size from Sephora, and I will definitely repurchase it when I finally run out!
Sherry H.
Ramseur
I love Buxom products!! They have the neatest packaging. It definitely met my expectations. I’m a repeat user of Buxom products. They are very easy to apply and use. I would buy again and again and again.
Heather H.
Bradenton
I love the buxom glosses! They feel great on the lips. For a gloss they last a decent amount of time. I bought mine from Sephora, and found the packaging and applicator nice. Would recommend this product.
Joy J.
New York
It feels amazing and smells so good. I want to purchase this again! It is very easy to apply and use and I love the way I makes my lips look.
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
Love the scent of this and the formula as well. It’s medium long lasting and it definitely did meet my expectations as a normal lip gloss. Price point is average. Color pay off is good. I would recommend
Brittany S.
Williamsburg, KY
I am so in love with this tingling lip-plumping gloss.
It has such beautiful color for long wear.
Perfect for a quick gloss for the day while adding an extra plump. Definitely a keeper in my make up bag.
sophia t.
I enjoyed this product over some others. The color I picked seemed to suite me well and seemed to be a universal shade. I bought it at ulta. The tingling sensation seemed to last longer than other brands, but wasn’t as strong in comparison. I think it overall did a good job and I loved the packaging as I like the aesthetic of the brand containers. I have and will continue to recommend this brand.
Byron P.
Awesome product. It’s not to sticky. Or shinny! It’s a good price point. It can be applied really easy. I would tell anyone to get this. It meet all of my expectations. I would definitely buy this again.
~HEATHER I.
Roseville
Love the color! The tingle isn’t too much as I’ve noticed with some plumpers. Goes on smooth, feels hydrating, and isn’t too sticky as with some lipgloss which I hate. Definitely recommend giving a try!
Melinda M.
Litchfield Park
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this lip product. The tingling is not so intense that it's uncomfortable. It doesn't feel really sticky on my lips either which is nice. It also has a really beautiful shine to it that makes your lips look a little bigger.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.