BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
I am a big fan of the Buxom brand and have tried a bunch of their lip plumper glosses. I love the color of this one and it is a convenient size for carrying in a small purse. I would recommend this to a friend.
Abby H.
Irving
I recently received this in one of my subscription boxes. I have never tried Buxom until I received it and I love this product!!! It smells good and the color is perfect. I definitely want to purchase this product and would recommend it to anyone!
Jessica M.
Canton
Loved this color! Always love the tingling sensation and the color surpassed my expectations making this one of my new favs. Always easy to use with a thick consistency and soft applicator. My new go to gloss.
Koren G.
South Lake Tahoe
Best lip gloss ever! Buxom is my favorite brand for lip gloss and mascara and believe me, I have tried ALOT of different brands. I love the plumping and the amazing selection of colors, this is really a fantastic addition to any makeup collection
Shannon Y.
Schenectady, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
Love how it does make your lips look plumper. It does have a tingle which I don’t mind. It is quite sticky which are most glosses. I use these at least 1-2 times a week. I would definitely recommend to others!
Jennie K.
Rochester
My absolute favorite lip gloss!  I wear this daily and buy in bulk.  The color is a perfect nude for me.  This feels great when you put it on... a bit tingly but not overwhelming or uncomfortable. It lasts a long time, usually apply twice through a 12 hour day and wears off well (not patchy or gross).  Lastly it is moisturizing and my lips feel great at the end of the day wearing this.
Crystal B.
Vero Beach , FL
I absolutely love this plumper and color all in one! It creates the effect I need as well as plumps my lips just the way I need it to! I would love to try this one again! I definitely think I will buy another!
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
I love buxom products so much. I however wish the weren’t so expensive. They smell great and last such a long time. I love the little tingle you get when you put it on your lips. I recommend this to everyone.
Carly M.
Frisco
The gloss isn’t sticky like most, and it has a wonderful feeling with the plumping agent. I do have to reapply frequently to keep the same look but one tube lasts me several months. I would 100% buy it again!
Denise R.
Kihei, HI
This product is kinda sticky to me. I would prefer something that doesn’t cause a stringy mess. Not easy to apply. It’s messy. I would prefer soap and glory plumper instead. This isn’t a go to recommendation.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.