BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I ordered a product from Sephora, and I got Buxom full-on plumping lip gloss included as a sample. This lip gloss is very sticky, which isn’t the worst because I have short hair, but it’s very messy. Even other lip glosses aren’t this messy, and it spreads out. It’s a pain to get off as well due to the stickiness. The shade Dolly is lovely, but I think I can easily find other lip glosses that are more suited to what I am looking for.
Maddie T.
Tyler
I love this color! I’ve purchased several tubes of this product. It’s the perfect mint that gently plumps without being overly tingly. The color is so pretty and the formula never fails. The size is so convenient too!
Catie C.
Parker
Awesome looks and so is greatMy lips have never been a fuller the applicator is very easy to use. Love the color. Looks great on all skin tones. Is the super long text thing. Love the packaging I have never had something as awesome would totally buy again
angelina j.
cerritos
I love this lip gloss because it’s the perfect size to put in my clutch. The finish is nice it’s easy to use and it glides right on. It definitely met my expectations since I was looking for a good lipgloss to use and my friend recommended I use this one.
Jazmine J.
Sedalia
I love this product. It makes my my lips tingle slightly. Not as much as some products do. This product really does make a difference though. The color of the one I have also is a very natural color so it really just looks like a light gloss on the lips.
andreaelcoro E.
Doral , FL
Tuve la oportunidad de probar este producto gracias a Influenster y la verdad no lo cambio por nada, cumplió a totalidad mis expectativas, después de recibir la cajita he comprado otros colores!! El tamaño es ideal!!
Addison B.
This product was amazing it’s such an easy thing to throw in your purse to apply through the day, I only have ever had to apply once or twice a day depending on how long of a day I’ve had the color choices a amazing!
Daisy G.
Brownsville
This lip gloss was my go-to for so many years! I love the light tingling feeling and notice a difference in the size of my lips. They were also very soft after I’d wipe the gloss off. I also loved the sleek packaging on these babies. Highly recommend it!
Tina K.
Bartlesville
I absolutely love the color and the application. The color lasted all day without the norm as l second or third application as tion that I normally have to apply with other brands. The packaging is great. I would definitely purchase this product again.
Jessica G.
Saint Charles, MO
Absolute favorite!! Cutest color and stays on better than most lip glosses. Lasts my awhile too! 10/10 recommend. Cute packaging as well (always a bonus) it’s a bit pricey, but is worth the money. My sisters all use it now too and love it as well.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.