BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Trisha G.
Raleigh, NC
I am OBSESSED with this product. It feels amazing on the lips and has a nice vanilla scent. The color lasts me throughout the day and it layers well with liquid lipsticks. This surpassed my expectations, I will be buying again and buying other colors.
Tori H.
Germantown
I LOVE THIS PLUMPER IT IS MT FAVORITE. IT ISNT STICKY AND IT SMELLS NICE TOO. I HAVE BOUGHT SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE I LOSE IT BUT IT DOES LAST FOREVER. No need to constantly reapply and I would recommend to others!
Emily N.
Waukesha, WI
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! Hands down favorite lip gloss!! So many colors to choose from, a nice sheer coverage to wear alone or on top of your favorite lipstick. Has an amazing tingle.... It's honestly addicting!
Annie H.
I love this it does the job! And it smells so good! It totally met my expectations. I’m a repeat user it’s great! It it’s really easy to apply just like any other lip product. Will totally re-purchase this again.
Harmony P.
kuna
I don’t wear a lot of lip products but this was given as a gift and I absolutely love this product. Applies very nice and stays on for awhile. I will be purchasing this once mine runs out. Highly recommend this.
Lauren H.
Statesboro, GA
I absolutely love buxom! They are one of my favorite brands to splurge on for lip products. They are super creamy and glide on with just the perfect amount of pigment that lasts hours on me! I have never had a complaint or issue with these products.
Diana h.
Compton, CA
Omg you nees this glosses in your collection !! they are so good i own 10 diffrenr shades the best lip plumper in the market ! its gorgeous shades are to die for i recommend younbuy !! amazing you eont regret ir
Kristen K.
Brockport, NY
I am a big fan of the Buxom brand and have tried a bunch of their lip plumper glosses. I love the color of this one and it is a convenient size for carrying in a small purse. I would recommend this to a friend.
Amanda D.
Bloomingburg, NY
By far my favorite plumping lip gloss! It does have a cooling sensation but that feeling makes me feel confident! Like my lips are big! They come in many colors which is a big plus. I like that the shades aren’t too bright but just right. Also I just bought 12 deluxe sizes for 20$ at Ulta! I’m going to gift it to the girls @ work In a small goodie bag.UltaBuxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Alexandria C.
El paso, TX
One of my favorite love this so much makes ur lips stand out well in my case my mine n it’s easy to use. N it did meet my expectations the packaging is so amazing n I will buy it agian Forsure i love it so much
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.