BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Kori A.
Grants Pass
Beautiful shine and has a great tingle. Much more pleasant than I expected. Really love this! I definitely recomend the lip gloss, its worth a try! It seems to last decently long and smells good too! This was my first time using buxom and it wont be my last :)
Tiffany M.
Saratoga
Nice product! Good pump and gorgeous color options.  Long lasting product, even after the color fades the pump stays for a while.  For easy to use and apply.  Met my expectations and then some.
Rachel W.
Holland
I love buxom lip glasses! They give a nice wash of color and a gentle pumping affect. Definitely would recommend. I would definitely say to get the sample sizes though because I feel like that is more bang for your buck.
angelina j.
cerritos
I love this lip gloss because it’s the perfect size to put in my clutch. The finish is nice it’s easy to use and it glides right on. It definitely met my expectations since I was looking for a good lipgloss to use and my friend recommended I use this one.
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
I ordered a product from Sephora, and I got Buxom full-on plumping lip gloss included as a sample. This lip gloss is very sticky, which isn’t the worst because I have short hair, but it’s very messy. Even other lip glosses aren’t this messy, and it spreads out. It’s a pain to get off as well due to the stickiness. The shade Dolly is lovely, but I think I can easily find other lip glosses that are more suited to what I am looking for.
Maddie T.
Tyler
I love this color! I’ve purchased several tubes of this product. It’s the perfect mint that gently plumps without being overly tingly. The color is so pretty and the formula never fails. The size is so convenient too!
Natalie V.
One of my favorite shades in the buxom gloss range. It is a nice mauve color. It is also my favorite gloss formula. I think this shade would look great on any skin tone. I recommend these glosses to everyone! Amazing!
Catie C.
Parker
Awesome looks and so is greatMy lips have never been a fuller the applicator is very easy to use. Love the color. Looks great on all skin tones. Is the super long text thing. Love the packaging I have never had something as awesome would totally buy again
andreaelcoro E.
Doral , FL
Tuve la oportunidad de probar este producto gracias a Influenster y la verdad no lo cambio por nada, cumplió a totalidad mis expectativas, después de recibir la cajita he comprado otros colores!! El tamaño es ideal!!
Addison B.
This product was amazing it’s such an easy thing to throw in your purse to apply through the day, I only have ever had to apply once or twice a day depending on how long of a day I’ve had the color choices a amazing!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.