BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Megan G.
Walnut Creek
I like this product as a lipgloss as well as a lip plumper. The packaging is really pretty and subtle. Usually lip plumpers tingle and/or burn but this one doesn’t really have that effect. Yes, it does tingle a little bit but it doesn’t hurt at all.
Carolyn B.
These products are pretty and get the job done. Have a variety of colors, all look great. Has a subtle yet enjoyable feel - not a tingle but more like an almost minty power pump to the lips! Like a fairy godmother for your mouth.
Janina G.
Baton Rouge
Love this lip plumper. When you put it on you start to feel a tingling sensation, which I love because it shows you that it’s actually working. It’s kind of a thick consistency, but I think that’s what makes it last longer than other products. Will definitely buy again.
Erin G.
Big fan of this plumping gloss! It doesn’t feel sticky and goes on smooth. Only thing I don’t love is the taste...but that is not a huge issue. I love the color dolly because it’s a nice neutral mauve that looks good on everyone!
Madison W.
Pittsboro, NC
If you’re looking for a full on plump, look no more!! This gloss not only plumps but also moisturizes lips for an awesome semi natural look! The color is fairly sheer but goes great for a day look! The gloss can be sticky and does need reapplication throughout wearage!
Anosha B.
Richmond
This plumper did not make my lips tingle uncomfortably. It also worked well under my matte lipsticks when I wanted them to look just a little glossy. The fact that they offer a half size is a great way to treat the product out. The other other versions I want to try!
Kat P.
Vancouver BC
This lip plumper is one of the first plumpers I’ve ever bought! It’s very affordable for its luxury feel. It’s not heavy on the lips and not painful like some other lip plumpers I have purchased. I would recommend this product!
Sophia R.
Avon
Very nice lip plumper that doesn’t leave your lips feeling greasy/oily and it also doesn’t burn your lips to make them plump. It’s also very long lasting and doesn’t come off very easily!

I will definitely be buying this again!
Miranda Q.
New Fairfield
I wore this on my wedding day. It gave me a little bit of a plumper look, but it didn't last very long. Had to reapply often but that kept my color fresh too. Same type of burning sensation that most plumpers have. It was nice and glossy and the color was gorgeous!
Dorian C.
I love this color and product. It is a great mauve shade. It looks great on practically all skin types. I love that it is not sticky and only has a slight tingling sensation. It also has a little sparkle which I love as well!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.