BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Alma V.
valley center
Loved the color and consistency of the product. Some lip stains make my lips very dry and flaky. This lip color was smooth and long lasting. I would buy again.
Crystal K.
This is the first lip product I used until it was empty. It had a nice plumping look but still felt comfortable enough on the lips to wear and reapply all day.
Jessica B.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
I love this color. It’s such a pretty pink but not too pink. The plumping is great and Unlike Too-faces buxom does not badly burn my lips. Highly recommend! :)
Kristian R.
chattanooga
AMAZING! I love the color of this product! It’s super easy to apply and my lips are plump for hours and the color stays on forever! This is my go too lipstick
Sarah I.
Topeka
Very sticky but they have so many color, I felt like it was a tiny but drying as well and it never fully settled on my lips but all together I would use again!
Carlee M.
Clare
Dolly is my absolute favorite shade for this gloss. It gives me the perfect pinkish nude lip and this gloss looks amazing and gives my pout such a pretty shine
Socorro G.
Victoria
I love the way Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish works it’s amazing you know it works when you feel your lips tingling!!!! I just love this lip gloss!!!
Amy F.
Amarillo
Their lip plumping lip polish is beautiful. If it’s not enough color, add it to the top of another product. It’s definitely shiny, and you’ll love the tingle.
Kendall C.
Franklin, TN
This was a close second to the “Too Faced Lip Injection”. This did the job and I love how the color forms to fit your skin tone. I would absolutely use again.
Sarima M.
Albany , GA
Love this! It has such a beautiful color! It makes my lip tingle with a coolness like mint. I love how my lips look after and i use it like a daily lip gloss!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.