BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Kathleen R.
Louisville
This gloss is so shiny, looks beautiful on the lips, and lasts forever! It gives a nice tingling plumping effect that is not too overpowering. Highly recommend!
Amanda S.
yonkers, NY
AMAZING PRODUCT LIP IS PLUMP AND LUSCIOUS. AS WELL ITS VERY AFFORDABLE!!! I love it. I never stray from this brand because it does what it has to do. I love it
Morgan M.
Livonia, MI
This is a very smooth lip plumper. It's not too sticky or gritty. It tingles quite a bit, but not too bad. Its fairly mild. Smells a bit minty, which is nice.
Nancy R.
Belvidere
I really like how this product make my lips feel fuller and the tingly feeling it leaves. Color is a little to mauvy for me, not something I can use everyday.
Sarima M.
Albany , GA
Love this! It has such a beautiful color! It makes my lip tingle with a coolness like mint. I love how my lips look after and i use it like a daily lip gloss!
Crystal K.
This is the first lip product I used until it was empty. It had a nice plumping look but still felt comfortable enough on the lips to wear and reapply all day.
Colleen S.
Minneapolis, MN
Nice pigmentation for a gloss! Very shiney without being overly sticky. The mild plumping effect gives a fresh feeling. I like these most in spring and summer
Lisa T.
This makes me feel young and alive again. The color is perfect and will compliment any hair color or skin tone. I am already wanting to go back for more Buxom.
Alma V.
valley center
Loved the color and consistency of the product. Some lip stains make my lips very dry and flaky. This lip color was smooth and long lasting. I would buy again.
Amy F.
Amarillo
Their lip plumping lip polish is beautiful. If it’s not enough color, add it to the top of another product. It’s definitely shiny, and you’ll love the tingle.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.