BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Glynndy O.
San Antonio
After putting it on for few seconds you will feel it cooling and lips will look fuller. Really liked it, I use it with lip liner and then lip gloss on top.
Tara C.
Flushing, MI
Nice gloss and the color is beautiful. I have tiny, thin lips so I don't usually see a huge result with plumping products so I don't usually judgebon that.
Donna K.
Mesa, AZ
I keep this one in My purse.  It works for any eye or cheek color I have on. It glides on and feels good.  My lips do seem a bit plumper as well.
Hanna A.
Whitesboro
Buxom is becoming my favorite with this plumping lip gloss. The formula goes on smooth and the slight tingle is not too harsh. Plus the shade is beautiful!
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
I love the tingle on my mouth honestly. Like holy shit. I don't know if it'll actually plump my lips and I've used it a ton. It's just absolutely amazing.
Cynthia P.
Missouri City
I love this item because the color is perfect for me and I love the tingle on my 👄   It’s easy to apply and I can slip into my jeans pocket
Jojo M.
Love the color, and the tingling sensation lasts longer than others, but I don’t really see any plumping happening. And I would absolutely purchase again.
Jessica C.
The color is great! Just gives just wnough of a hint without being to vibrant. Lip plumping wasnt intense but it was there. All in all a wonderful product.
Julie D.
Orlando
Loved this product and they have great colors. You can feel it working after you put the gloss on for a few seconds and it gives a lasting color for hours
Fotinoula💗 N.
New York
I love this stuff! It has a little tingle and then plumps your lips a little. It is long lasting and a good value for the product. I bought this at Sephora
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.