BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Heather E.
Love everything about this. The color, the plumping, the shimmer. The color is perfect for my complexion and the plumper isn’t too stinging. And being mini it’s so cute and fits in more purses than the larger version.
Marta K.
Phoenix
Love this stuff! Works great for a little extra plump. It’s thick and lasts a long time in my experience. The colors are beautiful and vivid. Love it! Don’t buy any other kind of lip gloss anymore.
Tausha M.
Valdosta
I love the color of this gloss! It’s neutral pink/mauve and gives me the shine/tingle that I look for in all my favorite glosses. Buxom products are some of my best lip products.
Amy L.
usa
I love this product! It made my lips look fuller and lasted most of the day. I would recommend this product to anyone with smaller lips wanting to get a fuller effect.
Rhonda T.
Tacoma
Bought this at Sephora because they were out of my favorite one. This was the first time I used this brand and loved it! It was easy to apply and lasted several hours. I will be buying this instead of my usual.
Ashley r.
Jacksonville
It’s great, it last for a decent amount of time, it’s kinda sticky but it’s by far the best lip gloss I’ve ever used and it’s suppose to plump your lips but it doesn’t sting.
i would buy the full size
Ashton S.
Santa Cruz, CA
This is a great liquid lip and plumper all in one. The color and formula are great and stay on well. It was easy to apply and felt nice on the lips. I recommend this lip polish to many of my friends after they asked what I was wearing.
Stormy W.
palestine, TX
I love this stuff, I can't really tell a difference in pluming; but I love the color I have the shade dolly it's super pretty as a lip topper and doesn't have a strong burning sensation which is great!
Megan R.
Riverview
I love this product! It has a hint of color and slight tingling sensation to plump the lips. Gloss is not sticky and feels nice on the lips and lasts a decent amount of time.
Blanca S.
San Jose , CA
i always wondered if it was going to work but I realized that I really liked it. It kind of made me use this more often now I am happy about this product I highly recommend. Thanks to everyone who put me on to this product I now can easily use it with zero issues !!!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.