BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Grace K.
This gloss leaves my lips perfectly plump. Also the color is gorgeous and perfect for any season. I got my bottle from Ipsy.com. I defiantly recommend this product to anyone interested! It will not disappoint!
the bestttttt lippy gloss. It’s rather sticky but it’s so pretty. You can feel it working and plumping your lips. The sheen and color are so beautiful. If you love gloss then buy this ASAP. It’s a gloss staple
Jessica M.
springfield
I literally use all the buxom lip plumper’s that are out there and love every single one of the products I highly recommend I know it’s a little expensive but it’s well worth the money
Steph8191
Amazing product! I would definitely buy again since it was my first time using it. The value was affordable. The packaging was like all of the other buxom products. I will recommend the product to everyone!
Angie J.
Very glossy and shimmery totally love . Not very long lasting but it’s worth it and it’s so affordable for anyone I got it for like 5 or 4 . I have bought this product for about 3 years or 2 and I recommend
Kensache J.
The best lip gloss ever . It really plumps your lips . It doesn’t really make them look BIG but you can definitely feel the difference . It gives you the perfect shine!
member-5da46
Absolute favorite gloss it lasts so long on my lips and it's sooooo comfortable!!! Need to restock I've been out all month and it's killing me!! For sure worth every penny!! 💗💗💗
member-d5c72
Buxom is always great! I always have something of theirs on my purse. This lip plumping gloss is the best. I will put it on for after work drinks and it’s makes my lips nice and full without being painful.
Buxom lip plumping is one of my favorites. It met my expectations from what I had always read on other reviews. I bought it at Sephora. Not to pricey for the great quality. I would definitely buy again.
This lip color is beautiful! It's a mauve and it looks so natural on the lips, and it feels really nice and makes your lips look juicy. I would love to try out other colors!:)
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.