BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Sarah Y.
Schaumburg, IL
Love this lip plumper! It’s tingly on your lips but not overwhelming! I purchased at Ulta Beauty store and I’ve given as a gift before. Great value for the price! Repeat user for sure!! I love this plumper and I would definitely buy it again. I kind of want all of them :)
Brittany S.
Salisbury
This product was my first experience with lip plumper before lip plumper was cool. I loved how full it made my lips with a non-aggressive tingle. I have purchased it multiple times, although it was a little too pricey for me to continue using long-term, but would splurge again!
Jillian D.
Cambridge, MA
I got this product in my iPSY October glam bag and it's one of my new go-to's. I've tried lip plumping glosses before, but in my experience they've all been way too glossy in order to accomplish that cooling pout effect. This is not only a great gloss, but the plumping effect doesn't take a back seat to the gloss not being too sticky. Buxom seemed to really figure out a winning formula, and since this nude is so versatile in shade you should definitely go out and try it!
Nicki H.
Phoenix, AZ
This color has been around for ever, and with good reason! All of my friends love it and it goes with all of our different skin tones and coloring! It has a fresh minty plumper, does not tingle or sting. Goes great with natural or dramatic looks, it is a medium mauve shade.
Sincerely, Sarah E.
Taunton, MA
I love this product! It surprisingly had a nice, light scent to it. It’s super easy application, and lasts quite a while. It met my expectations, and I would buy this again. Would also recommend if you’re looking for a tinted gloss!
Deepti S.
Jamaica, NY
It has a cool tingling minty effect and provides a glossy polished finish. Plumps end smooths your lip out. Love using this alone or onlvee too a lipstick or lip liner. Plumping effect doesn’t last as long because it’s a gloss but, it gives the lips a smooth full effect.
Rachel G.
Norwich, CT
I love this product. The colors are beautiful and they really do plump lips. No pain or burning sensation to achieve plumper lips. It lasts a long time as well. I’d recommend this to anyone. There is a shade of color for everyone.
Becca V.
Buxom lip plumper is ALWAYS something I wear when I’m trying to look nice. My lips aren’t necessarily thin, but my top lip could use a little volume, and this product does just that. As with all the lip plumpers I’ve used, it tingles a minute or two after application, but it’s not distracting or painful. I would highly recommend this product. Even my friend (who has lip injections) told me that she got similar results from using this product before her procedure. So why go under the needle when you can just put on some gloss and go?!
Amber C.
N Hollywood, CA
I enjoyed the glossiness and the flavor was very nice. Sadly I didn't notice much in the way of plumping. I have very thin lips and was hoping for a noticeable difference. I'm still on the look out for something to help with that.
Maidelys N.
Miami
Gives you the sensation that your lips are getting plumped because it contains something they makes you feel like they are tingling. On top of that gloss gives the appearance of a plump lip so I don’t believe much in this product.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.