BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Jules M.
new york
This is an amazing gloss! It smells amazing and has gorgeous packaging. I got mine at ulta. I’ve bought this two times already. This color is perfect for all skin tones!
Deedra G.
I love the colors, the perfect amount of sheen and gloss, and the smell. It’s not too tacky and annoying. It’s smooth when you run your lips together. All that greatness for a reasonable price.
Raquel M.
Plano
I’ve always loved buxoms lip products but this one is one of the best ones they’ve Came up with. It’s super easy to apply! I got it from Sephora like 2 yeArs ago and I still have a lot left!
Shaunelle W.
It's not often you find a product that works. When I found this product approximately 9 years ago I have never shopped for another again! This is my absolute favorite.
Kaitlyn C.
Liverpool
One of the best glosses I’ve tried. Gave me nice plump lips without tingling too much. It was fairly long lasting for a gloss. I will buy again in other colors. I would recommend this to others.
Ashley D.
Canyon
Love the gloss! I keep it on me at all times. Great non sticky formula that keeps lips hydrated, with the plumping effect. Has a since mint sent that. A favorite of mine and in my must haves!
Serina W.
Peculiar, MO
I LOVE this product, however I don’t feel it’s the best for plumping lips because I don’t see much change. Buxom makes AMAZING products and this is by far my favorite.
Heather G.
This is a great product that lasts pretty long on my lips and provides me with mild plumping. It helps to play up any face even when just minimal make up is being used
Gigi R.
Chicago
This is one of my favorite lip products of all time. For me, lip products are something I never finish except this! I love it so much I have one at home and in my bag.
Amanda V.
Warren, MI
I did like buxom and too faced for the plumping but this was a nice touch because it was tinted so it gave it a color too! The prices is around $20 but it could be used as a every day gloss
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.