BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Toni I.
Love the tingly sensation this leaves on my lips! My lips look plump and pretty after application. Love the shine and color of this lip gloss too. Would definitely buy more products from this brand! 10/10 recommend
Veena R.
Chandler, AZ
Didn’t like the taste, but loved the color! I like the shimmer also, it’s a great lip plumper. I would just hope that they change the taste of it as it was a bit off putting.

Buxom Full-on™ Lip Polish
Jenna C.
Lusby, MD
This lip plumper is the best I have used because it is great as a top coat over a layer of lip liner. You do not have to put this directly on your lips because it will go through the liner and enhance your lips.
Jodi B.
Hamilton, AL
I love the buxom lip plumping products!! Dolly is one of my favorites! They have the best quality and packaging! You will not be disappointed.. it’s a great value and I will be buying it again!! Must try product!
Brianne A.
Dayton
I really liked this product because it felt nice on my lips. I’m personally a huge gloss girl so if I’m going to be using a plumper I want it to still look and feel like a gloss! Recommend and love the packaging.
Ashly P.
Ludlow
I really like the way buxom products work. They meet my expectations and do what they say they will. They’re mid range in regards to price, it all depends on what you’re looking to spend. It’s worth trying out.
Torrie W.
Not a bad lip gloss. I prefer a little more impact with my colors and I have noticed that these glosses are pretty subtle. Didn’t necessarily notice a plumping effect. The gloss did feel a bit sticky on my lips.
Eliza rose V.
San Antonio, TX
Love it. Super great formula. I bought this just because it was big and I thought it would work... turns out it does! Leaves my lips all tingly to make sure I know it’s working lol
Julia R.
Love this product! Perfect travel size and can put it in your purse on the go or a fun night out. I got this at ulta and am so happy i got it. It lasts awhile too and would totally buy again! Recommend highly
Kim R.
I absolutely love buxom plumbers and this color is so pretty. It goes with everything. Not sticky. Very silky smooth with a light tingle to give u that plump feel. Recommended
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.