BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Ashley L.
United States
I love that I can have a beautiful shade that last hours on my lips and the lip boost. I also enjoy that the tingle that the lip gloss causes is somewhat soothing.
Sue M.
Great color and consistency. I dint know how much it actually plumps. I think that’s kind of a joke. But as far as being a nice bliss, it’s great. And it’s a great fuschia color.
Lauren S.
Atlanta, GA
Smells nice. I love how this gloss goes on smooth and not super sticky. Cute packaging too. Very easy to use with the applicator. Will definitely be buying again!
Kathy L.
Saint Louis, MO
I love the color range. Great prices too. But, sometimes it kind of burns when it first goes on. Maybe it’s just me. But, the pretty colors outweigh the negatives.
Kandi K.
This gloss is great. It's a nice neutral color. I prefer softer pinks but only because I'm very fair and like something a little more natural. Still a great gloss!
Valerie P.
Bronx, NY
Loved loved loved this product! It gives you the perfect amount of plump without all of the harsh tingling. And the color was gorgeous too! Highly recommend.
Mary K.
Blairsville
I love the color selection, and this would be a good pick for a light gloss. I was hoping for a deeper, long lasting look. This is not it. Plumping is ok, not the best not the worst.
Carly C.
Chapel Hill, NC
Gloss isn't normally my thing since it doesn't last long, but this does last longer than most. There is a definite tingling sensation when you apply it since it is plumping gloss but it's mild and fades quickly.
Heather E.
Love everything about this. The color, the plumping, the shimmer. The color is perfect for my complexion and the plumper isn’t too stinging. And being mini it’s so cute and fits in more purses than the larger version.
Mckenize S.
This was an amazing product, all of the buxom glosses are my favorite. I purchase them on there website. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to apply, they lasted a good while. I wear there lip products to school a lot, I would totally recommend!!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.