BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Alexis H.
Olyphant, PA
Perfect color on my pale skin. Gloss isn’t to sticky to where your hair in constantly sticking to it. Not to tingly, just enough to feel it with giving your lips a little plump. Packaging is cute and chic. I would purchase this again!
kayla. M.
Monrovia
I love this product! It is a little more on the expensive side but it’s so worth the buy! My favorite shade is “Moscow Mule”. The consistency of the product is great! And it really does plump my lips!
Leonard T.
Las Vegas
Really love his product in a nude shade rather than the Too Faced Lip Plumper. It doesn’t give you that stick feel but it feels like ice on your lips. The product durability is pretty good as well as the coverage. I wish the wear would last longer though.
Sophia A.
Great consistency, packaging, and color options for a plumbing gloss. The only downfall for me is that the product is kind of glittery and I personally prefer more translucent or less sparkly glosses.
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
This plumping gloss really makes my lips feel so hydrated and plumped. I got it as a free gift with an Ulta purchase. It is so easy to use and the scent is minty. I would definitely recommend it.
Linsey S.
Canton, MS
Dolly is a beautiful lip color and the buxom is a great lip plumper! It's one of my favorites to use. I'll probably use it for as long as they are making it! Top 5 for sure! ❤️❤️❤️ I love it. It's by far one of the best on the market!
Melissa M.
Los angeles
Love it ! Doesn’t burn your lips and looks amazing ! Ultra sells them and so does target. It will last you all day . It does meet my expectations because I loved it. I will be buying this again right after I run out of the first one !
Sommer H.
Waianae
By far my favorite lip pumping product! The tingling sensation does not hurt like some other products! You can see immediate results! Stays plump the entire time product is worn! Well worth the price!
Nicole L.
Love this plumper!! Has a great sheen and light tint to it. It works really well and lasts for a decent amount of time. I put on gloss quite a bit so I don’t mind reapplying. I would def buy it again!!
Dani H.
New Berlin
Love this product! It plumped but didn’t hurt and lasted long time. Got the most complements when wearing this!!! . The packaging is so so. Got what I expected. I would buy again it’s just a bit pricey
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.