BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Grabrielle L.
Durham
I love this gloss so much. It's really pretty. The color isn't too over powering. I love the cooling feeling the gloss gives my lips. Only con is when dries its kinda sticky.
Blythe L.
Athens
Very great color. Love the moron gloss!! Works great. The burning isn’t all that great. Very long lasting. Very easy to apply. Got it at ulta works great. Recommend it to everyone!!! Thumbs up for me👍
Jackie M.
buxom is an amazing brand in general. When I bought this I wasn’t sure on the color but wow it’s such a beautiful look for winter. Other lip pumps are clear so this is a plus because you only need to apply on code of lip stick; you have the color and the lip pump all in one.
Tiffany S.
Meridianville , AL
I love all this brands gloss, but Dolly is my favorite. It will go with pretty much any look. I’m always telling my friends and family about it, and they are all hooked too!
Grace💖 r.
missoula
I really liked this product the color was very pretty and the color stayed for a very long time! My only complaint is that my lips didn’t stay plump all day but I would still recommend this product!
a a.
new york
Luxurious smooth lips , however dries out my lips after applying ! Love color , design, smell , texture. Affordable prices ! Bought from Sephora . Not my choice of lipstick.
Mary C.
nashville
Great product that stays put and looks great all day. The color is great and it is not overly sticky! I got this product as a sample and go bought a new one when it ran out.
Katelyn J.
Blountville, TN
Dolly is one of my favorite shades in the plumping polish. All the buxom products are great. I typically don’t use glosses but I like these because they’re not too sticky.
Caitlyn M.
Madera, CA
Loved this lip plumper. Color is beautiful purple with gold reflects. Can be used as an exfoliant as well if you scrub the lipgloss off with a toothbrush. Plumping was subpar, hence 4 star rating.
Belinda L.
Got this bad boy as a sample and don’t leave the house without it even on days where I don’t want any makeup on I will more than likely apply this just to give my face a little something of a spark
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.