BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Zainab A.
Dublin, CA
I don’t really wear lip gloss so I don’t like it too much, but there is definitely a sting which plumps your lips. However, it’s pretty mild and not really long lasting. Overall, it works better than most of the lip plumping brands out there.
Cam P.
Florence, SC
This is my go to lip gloss! It is the best wash of color out there! I got mine at Ulta and it last a good time on the lips! I love the applicator! It is the best plumping gloss and I have it in five colors!
Karen G.
Fremont
I like this product. Made lips tingle and look fuller. Went on smooth. Did not last as long as I had hoped. Also wore over other lipstick and looked very glossy which I liked. I would recommend this product.
Jo 👑.
I really like the color of this gloss. When you first put it on it starts plumping and it burns a little then it goes away. Make my lips look a tiny bit bigger but I liked how they looked cause of the color.
Zoë J.
New York
Love this color and size. Received as part of a collection of Buxom products and stood out. I bought it at Sephora in a brick and mortar store and is really cute on! Would definitely buy again but is a little too expensive for me right now.
Selena S.
Waukegan
It looks beautiful feels amazing and it’s honestly all you could ever want for a lip plumper. The applicator is easy to use. However it doesn’t stay on it’s kind of like a lip gloss it stays on for a good 2/3 hours until you need to reapply.
Briana R.
Big Rapids
I love this lip plumping gloss! My lips are pretty thin but will plump right up with the right product. I love changing up my lip sticks and this is a great gloss when you’re going out to a dinner or with friends. It’s lasts a long time but you will need to reapply but the color is worth it!
Marissa L.
Colorado Springs
This product is GREAT. It is glides onto the lips. It is extremely easy to apply. I got this product from ULTA and they have sooooo many of them. This product is definitely worth the money because it last. I’m definitely going to buy again.
Nicole W.
United states
Love this, I use it a few times a week. It's a pretty subtle color (all the ones I have tried) which I like to wear with a dramatic eyeshadow. I'll even use this on top of matte lipsticks for some moisture
Ashley N.
Springfield
Loved the color and the plumping effect looked great, but also natural. Definitely looked expensive and was so easy to use. Once it dried, it was long lasting and didn’t smudge. Would definitely recommend!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.