BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Summer B.
Oxford
OMG OMG OMG. I really enjoyed this product. It was glossy all day while at work. The half size may seem like a let down but it has lasted me quite some time now. I have had it for a few months and I have enjoyed every time I wear it.
Marisa B.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite gloss for on the go. I always have one in my purse, and sometimes even use the reflection on the large lid as a mirror. I find that it does actually plump my lips without too much discomfort AND it's the most perfect subtle nude shade.
Isabella N.
Tallahassee, FL
I will never get over how amazing Buxom lip products are, especially the lip creme in the shade Dolly. I love it because it is similar to the color of my lips and I can just put it on in a hurry, plus it actually lasts a really long time.
Michelle B.
Fort Lauderdale
This is my go to lip plumper! They come in different colors and actually make my lips appear much bigger. I’ve re -purchased this gloss several times and will never switch to a different plumper. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a very natural plump look.
Katrina M.
I loved this color! The plumping action of this product is decent. Doesn’t last a long time, unless reapplied. The tingling sensation is not too much to handle and it’s not too sticky. I would buy this one again, especially for the color.
Mary B.
Memphis, TN
After getting the sample size of this, I went out and bought the full size. In multiple shades. This formula is so amazing. It’s the perfect consistency and the plumping tingle doesn’t hurt. It’s more like a cooling sensation. The shades are beautiful and look good on any skin tone during any season. And the packaging is glorious!
Kelly V.
Battle Creek
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite lip gloss. I actually prefer the lip cream because it has less glitter. But Buxom glosses are my top. They feel smooth and moisturizing. Plus the mint is SO refreshing! I don't like the fake sugar cookie taste and smell of a lot of lip gloss. So this a huge hit for me! I work in a store, and it can get super dry in there. Buxom gloss helps me feel refreshed all day! The only reason I didn't give it a perfect 5 is the glitter. The lip cream is my perfect 5.
Ray W.
Love this so so much. I have bought two minis because it is such a amazing product. It last so long for it to be a lip polish. For quality I think it is reasonably priced. If I run out of my second one will absolutely be buying it agin.
Kendall G.
Provo, UT
I like Buxom glosses, for sure. Dolly is a great neutral. I don’t really like how brands, like this one, advertise their glosses as “plumping” when really they’re just kind of minty. I don’t notice any plumping, just a cooling sensation.
Brittany S.
Salisbury
This product was my first experience with lip plumper before lip plumper was cool. I loved how full it made my lips with a non-aggressive tingle. I have purchased it multiple times, although it was a little too pricey for me to continue using long-term, but would splurge again!
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.