BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Karen G.
Fremont
I like this product. Made lips tingle and look fuller. Went on smooth. Did not last as long as I had hoped. Also wore over other lipstick and looked very glossy which I liked. I would recommend this product.
Kylee S.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my go to lipstick. I love how Buxom has a color that not only matches the color of my lips, but is long lasting, plumping, and comfortable to wear. Although this is not transfer-proof, this lip cream gives me the plump I want in a natural way. It has a great vanilla like flavor and wears off naturally instead of patchy.
Marissa L.
Colorado Springs
This product is GREAT. It is glides onto the lips. It is extremely easy to apply. I got this product from ULTA and they have sooooo many of them. This product is definitely worth the money because it last. I’m definitely going to buy again.
Meagan F.
Brewer
I love this gloss!! It tingles just a bit, and the colors are beautiful!!! Some have glitter so be careful if u are looking for a more professional appearance. I use the color Dolly, it's perfect for me!!
Selena S.
Waukegan
It looks beautiful feels amazing and it’s honestly all you could ever want for a lip plumper. The applicator is easy to use. However it doesn’t stay on it’s kind of like a lip gloss it stays on for a good 2/3 hours until you need to reapply.
Michelle K.
Oceanside
This is one of my favorite lipglosses! It could plump a little more but I def see a difference when I use it. It has a good variety of colors and doesn’t irritate my lips like other lip plumper a have before.
Ashley N.
Springfield
Loved the color and the plumping effect looked great, but also natural. Definitely looked expensive and was so easy to use. Once it dried, it was long lasting and didn’t smudge. Would definitely recommend!
Nicole W.
United states
Love this, I use it a few times a week. It's a pretty subtle color (all the ones I have tried) which I like to wear with a dramatic eyeshadow. I'll even use this on top of matte lipsticks for some moisture
Briana R.
Big Rapids
I love this lip plumping gloss! My lips are pretty thin but will plump right up with the right product. I love changing up my lip sticks and this is a great gloss when you’re going out to a dinner or with friends. It’s lasts a long time but you will need to reapply but the color is worth it!
Zoë J.
New York
Love this color and size. Received as part of a collection of Buxom products and stood out. I bought it at Sephora in a brick and mortar store and is really cute on! Would definitely buy again but is a little too expensive for me right now.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.