BY BUXOM #1 in Lip Plumper

Buxom Lip Plumping Gloss Dolly. see more...

Maddie S.
hollywood
I absolutely love this lip product. It has a very long lasting formula. This was a good price for me. The color is incredible. You can get this from Sephora. I would absolutely recommend you to buy this.
Jessica R.
1213 rt 9 s Burleigh nj
I didn't really care for this to much. It just taste like toothpaste and don't plump my lips at all. They have a lot of different colors but I can't tell the purple from the nudes once there on my lips.
Isabelle S.
Buffalo
If you don’t know that it’s supposed to be lip plumping, you could be surprised by the sudden mentholated gloss going on your lips, but it isn’t bad once you know what’s happening and the color payoff is pretty good
Christine R.
This is probably my most used lip product. I love the color and the plumping affect. Also this looks good on everyone. I let all my friends with different skin tones use it and it always looks amazing.
Crystal M.
Columbia, SC
This plumping gloss really makes my lips feel so hydrated and plumped. I got it as a free gift with an Ulta purchase. It is so easy to use and the scent is minty. I would definitely recommend it.
Linsey S.
Canton, MS
Dolly is a beautiful lip color and the buxom is a great lip plumper! It's one of my favorites to use. I'll probably use it for as long as they are making it! Top 5 for sure! ❤️❤️❤️ I love it. It's by far one of the best on the market!
Alexis H.
Olyphant, PA
Perfect color on my pale skin. Gloss isn’t to sticky to where your hair in constantly sticking to it. Not to tingly, just enough to feel it with giving your lips a little plump. Packaging is cute and chic. I would purchase this again!
kayla. M.
Monrovia
I love this product! It is a little more on the expensive side but it’s so worth the buy! My favorite shade is “Moscow Mule”. The consistency of the product is great! And it really does plump my lips!
Leonard T.
Las Vegas
Really love his product in a nude shade rather than the Too Faced Lip Plumper. It doesn’t give you that stick feel but it feels like ice on your lips. The product durability is pretty good as well as the coverage. I wish the wear would last longer though.
Sophia A.
Great consistency, packaging, and color options for a plumbing gloss. The only downfall for me is that the product is kind of glittery and I personally prefer more translucent or less sparkly glosses.
Angelica M.
Fresno, CA
Does this product actually work?
Natalie S.
southington
Does this lip plumper work?
Taryn C.